- Open the Self Service application on your Mac.
- In the Local Administrative Rights (or Featured) category, you will see the option for Local Admin Rights
- Click Run.
- You will see a notification with information about the Local Admin Rights policy, this is the same information you will see linked above. Click Run.
- Acknowledge the next popup by clicking I agree.
- You now have administrator rights on your Mac for 15 minutes.
|If a process is started during the 15-minute window, it will still continue to run properly afterward.|