Once you have received your new MacBook or iMac from IT Services, please follow the below steps:
- Connect to an Ethernet network cable before powering on the computer.
- The Setup Assistant will display and ask you to select your Country or Region.
- Select United States.
- You will be taken to the Remote Management window.
- Sign-in at the Remote Management window with your CNU ID Number and Password.
- Login at the Login Window with your CNU ID Number and Password.
The first time that you login, the standard software installs will complete: Adobe Acrobat Reader, Alertus, Chrome, ESET antivirus, Firefox, Microsoft Office suite, and VLC media player.
Additional software is available via Self Service, as well as the department printer(s). If there is something that you need to have installed that is currently not listed in Self Service, please submit a Helpdesk ticket and we will get the software added.
More information regarding Self Service can be found here.
or call (757) 594-7079